Enveloped with the beauty of the three worlds - water, air & land, Polo Floatel offers a host of experiences. With its newly opened Sky Deck - Constellation, Polo Floatel is creating much buzz in the city.
Sky Deck - Constellation offers an open-area seating arrangement for guests to hang out. The cool breeze off the Ganges coupled with the open-air set up makes the ambience a one-of-a-kind experience. Both the iconic bridges of the City of Joy - Howrah Bridge and Vidyasagar Setu, are visible from here too.
What makes the wining & dining experience unique here?
- An assortment of appetizing food including delicious seafood & finger foods.
- Its mixology expertise with a diverse blends of drinks and cocktails, from both Indian & international brands.
- The entire venue can be booked for private parties & get-togethers.
- What’s more? Live DJ and music set to enliven the party mood any time.
- One can easily hop in to the in-house multi-cuisine restaurant, Bridge Bistro Bar, for a more widespread option in menu.
- The open-air arrangement makes the experience much more enjoyable than in an indoors set up.
- Sky Deck - Constellation is based within Polo Floatel, South Asia’s first floating hotel and a much-loved eco-friendly luxury boutique hotel.
For bookings, call +91 62922 51965 or visit www.hotelpolotowers.com