Unboxing the North East
Unwind & explore on your 4-day trip to Meghalaya, as you soak in the beauty of Shillong & Cherrapunji, while enjoying your stay at Hotel Polo Towers & Polo Orchid Resort!
Travel Options to Shillong -
1. Direct flights available from Kolkata to Shillong.
2. Direct flights to Guwahati from Kolkata, Delhi, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Imphal, Lucknow, Patna, Jaipur, Agartala, Bagdogra, Silchar & Dibrugarh.
Followed by an approximately 3-hours’ drive to Shillong.
Here’s an ideal 4-day Plan Your Trip of Shillong & Cherrapunjee:
Check-in at Hotel Polo Towers, Shillong.
• If you reach in time for breakfast, order it to your room & relax.
• You could also enjoy brunch or lunch at Ginger, depending on your time of arrival.
• Visit the Bara Bazar or the Police Bazar to indulge in an afternoon of shopping & exploring local handicrafts & more.
• Take the evening to chill over cocktails & bar nibbles at the Irish Pub.
End the day with a delicious dinner at Sky Grill
• Start your day with an early in-room breakfast.
• Head out for a trek to the David Scott Trail.
• Followed by a long-drive to the Umiam Lake for an afternoon of boating.
• Grab lunch at Dylan’s Cafe.
• Head back to the hotel for a relaxing spa treatment after a day of sight-seeing.
• Enjoy dinner under the stars at Sky Grill.
You can also take a detour on your way to the Dainthlen Falls & soak in the beauty of the offbeat location
• Settle in at Polo Orchid Resort after your check-in & enjoy your welcome drink.
• Get to know your drinks at a bartending class.
• Grab brunch, or lunch at the Sohra House & Bar.
• Spend the afternoon visiting the Seven Sisters Falls, which is a short drive from the resort.
• You could even stay in & relax in your room over board games.
• Watch the sunset by the infinity pool, or take a dip in the pool.
• End the day with an early dinner, with a custom menu & champagne from the Sky Grill.
• Get ready for a day of exploring & some adventure, after a hearty breakfast.
• Head out to the Double Decker Living Root Bridge for a trek.
• After an exhilarating trek, relax while you drive down to the Nohkalikai Falls.
• Refuel with lunch at ML05 Café, or get packed lunch for your day of activities, from the resort.
• Take the short drive to explore the Mawsmai Cave.
• Spend the rest of your evening by the bonfire in Sohra House.
Have a romantic candle-lit dinner by the infinity pool.
Shuttle services for nearby spots are available at certain timings. The resort also provides a personal airport drop service for your ease.