Magical Week in North East
Plan a 7 day trip to Shillong & Cherrapunji and spend your days experiencing the beauty of Meghalaya & the comforts of Hotel Polo Towers & Polo Orchid Resort
Travel options to Shillong 1. Direct flights available from Kolkata to Shillong. 2. Direct flights to Guwahati from Kolkata, Delhi, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Chennai & Bhubaneswar. Followed by an approximately 3-hour drive to Shillong from Guwahati Airport.
Here’s an ideal 7-day Plan Your Trip of Shillong & Cherrapunjee:
Explore Hotel Polo Towers Shillong
- Start off the first day of your trip with a late breakfast.
- If you reach late, enjoy a delicious brunch or lunch at Ginger.
- Stay-in & relax in the comfort of your luxurious room.
- Rejuvenate yourself with a spa treatment at the Zen Spa.
- Grab a mouth-watering dinner and drinks under the stars at Sky Grill.
- Kick start your day with a hearty breakfast in bed.
- Visit the oldest & largest market in all of North-East, the bustling Bara Bazar.
- Grab lunch at Ginger.
- Shop from a variety of local handlooms, bamboo & cane artefacts, and cotton & silk products from Police Bazar.
- Indulge in some of the finest cocktails & bar snacks at the Irish Pub.
- Enjoy numerous grilled delights & more at Sky Grill, for dinner.
Adventure & Sightseeing
- Get an early breakfast.
- Followed by a trek to the David Scott Trail.
- Enjoy local delicacies on the way to your next destination.
- Visit the Elephant falls.
- Go boating at the Umiam Lake also known as Bara Pani.
- Return to hotel & freshen up with a dose of sugar & caffeine at the Cupcake Factory.
- End the day with a delicious dinner at Sky Grill.
You can also break for breakfast at the Woodstock Farmhouse & Café on the way to Polo Orchid Resort, if you wish to get the high way meal experience.
Exploring Polo Orchid Resort
- Treat yourself to a delicious brunch spread at Sohra House & Bar on arrival.
- Attend a bartending class and know your drinks.
- Stay-in & borrow board games while you relax.
- Watch the sunset by the infinity pool.
- Enjoy a customized menu & champagne at Sky Grill for an early dinner.
- Have a unique experiential breakfast by the waterfall.
- Visit the Nohkalikai Falls.
- Followed by trekking to the Arwah Cave.
- Return to resort for lunch at Sohra House & Bar.
- Spend your late-afternoon time at the Eco Park.
- End your day with dinner, accompanied by a bonfire at the Sky Grill.
Adventure Day - Get ready for a day of exploring & some adventure, after a hearty breakfast.
- Start your day with breakfast at any place you wish.
- Take the challenging trek across the Double Decker Living Root Bridge.
- Refuel with packed lunch provided by the resort, by the Rainbow Falls nearby.
- Visit the Mawsmai Caves.
- Return to resort & enjoy a relaxing soak in the infinity pool.
- Call for in-room dining service as you unwind after a long day of activities.
Resort Activities and Experiences
- Have a floating breakfast by the infinity pool, with views of the valley.
- Drive to Dawki River to go boating on its crystal clear waters.
- Have a picnic lunch by the waterfalls when you return.
- Spend a relaxed afternoon in with board games.
- Go cycling around the premises.
- Plan a lovely candlelit dinner under the stars, by the infinity pool.
Plan your next trip to Meghalaya to witness beautiful sights,have memorable experiences & indulge in the comfort & luxury of Hotel Polo Towers Shillong & Polo Orchid Resort Cherrapunjee.